martes, 7 de julio de 2026

Work Field Trip and Udon


Today we had a market research session at the mall for work. So I wore what I could find right away. I did my makeup at the office, and we headed out. 



The coordinate was made with Alta, because I did not take a photo of it.

IDK why I always make the same "tsss" face... it must be the autism.

I tested so many skincare products, and my hands feel so smooth. I'm not supposed to buy anything, but going to Sephora reminded me of a small wishlist I have. I really want the Glossier body Spritz- Sandstone Cyprés to be exact. It’s my fave smell of all time, wish I could bathe in it. I also want a new YSL lip glaze, since mine is completely gone! It’s seriously my fave glossy lip product ever! 



There are also so many cute, cool pink and purple-like blushes out there! But I have the Huda blush palette at my disposal, so I've been using 2 of their colorways.



Seeing what’s good on the market made me realize my humble 30-50 USD routine has nothing on some of the creams I saw.  Some creams were like 500 USD each. 

After getting side-eyes from the sales ladies, we headed out for lunch.






That udon place is seriously so good. My pants became a few inches too small. I know noodles will do that to me, but who am I to say no to the pumpkin and sweet potato tempura?!


Earlier that morning, we also had some milk tea. The place is called Heytea, and it’s super cute! Also, they use such nice ingredients that I could taste the quality in the jasmine tea base. I had a guava and jasmine milk tea with a really delicious foam.


I also got some snacks for my love, who is a little sick at home. I got him some cheese danish and a chocopan. I can seriously smell it through the bag while I'm typing this.

I need to wrap it up. That is it for today!








4 comentarios:

  1. Esa ese moniato rebozadoooo diosss

    Por otra parte el lip gloss es de ese color? Hoy me he comprado uno pensando que seria rojillo y da brillo feo. Tb lo compre en Carrefour ajajjaj

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si, tienen varios colores muy cute! De rosados a cafecitos! A ver tu brillo del Carrefour! haha!

      Eliminar
  2. Cuuuuuutieeee!!!! Love your co*de!

    Omg that food looks so good. I wish we had a place like that around here!!!! Also Guava and Jasmine?!!!! I so need that. I live for guava.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! And yes, San Diego has too many milk tea places, but this one is quite unique!

      Eliminar

Seguidores