jueves, 9 de julio de 2026

July Inspo

 



Let's go over some stuff I have been loving lately! 



Bright undereye + blush combo
I just love how it looks in all skin tones. I also think this technique goes super well with gyaru, too! I might try a more intense look for next week's MARINA concert at SD Pride Festival! <3



Baby tee + layered skirt combo
Is there a name for this style? It would be something you see with Tralala coords, as well as more Popteen-like looks. Anyway, I realized I love this combo and that it looks good on me. It's so easy to style up and down, and it's clearly a base for many gyaru looks.


zebra+pink+black combo
Even if it's agejo or more casual, I loooove zebra print this season (and all seasons). I know polka dots were the thing, but do not leave my black-and-white pattern behind.


This combo for amekaji lives in my mind rent-free!
I feel like it's a more summer-friendly look for Amekaji. It's a rare combo, since I've always seen the baggie boyish pants. I've been kind of sporty lately thanks to the World Cup, haha. It would be a fun way to style my jerseys.


2009 Popteen
To me, the epitome of girlyness was this year! I will die on this hill. Popteen was not necessarily a gyaru mag, but my goal is to collect all of them for this year. So far, I have February and March, lol, 10 more to go?




Straight Hair with bangs
My hair cannot make up its mind. Both my parents have curly AF hair, but I have really in between sad hair, lol. So since I cannot take the time and effort to curl it, I have been looking on completely flat iron hair styles. Also any low effort things I can be made into part of my personal routine are welcomed. I need to avoid any burnout triggers.

9 comentarios:

  1. Yo también he estado amando el rubor así! Me gusta mucho el contraste que hace y como dices, lo versátil que es y lo bonito que luce en la piel. He pensado en probarlo porque pronto tendré un evento, pero me da miedo no hacerlo bien Dx
    Del cabello planchado también… tengo el cabello ondulado y de tanto querer lograrlo se me quemó T_T mi protector de calor no sirvió

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡A mí también me da miedo que no quede! ¡Pero lo voy a practicar un par de veces antes del evento! ¡Si encuentro un tutorial, no dudo en compartirlo! Sí, es difícil llevar el cabello al 100 para mí; me da pavor maltratarlo porque, a pesar de tener mucho en cantidad, es muy delgadito. T_T

      Eliminar
  2. Q xulo el coord de amekaji con el pantalon cortisimo

    Yp vi jave unos dias a Marina y fue un conciertazo. Era un festival así que no tenía mucho espectáculo pero fue estiloso y una vozzzz

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Verdad?! Es que casi no he visto looks asi, por eso me llama la atencion!
      Estoy super emocionada por Marina!

      Eliminar
  3. Yes to all of this! Especially the amekaji!

    So does that mean you have wavy hair? I have a mess too XD I feel like my hair has days where it wants to be half wave half curl and can never look uniform XD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I would say my hair tries its best to be unruly XD! Yes, it's more on the wavy side, but I never know what to do with it!

      Eliminar
    2. Honestly I've been trying different wavy shampoo/conditioners (CF for me) and never using a flat iron except on my bangs. If I do use a heated tool it's just my curler for when I want more defined curls. Oh and mousse! XD Other than that, it's just dealing with my local weather. I can't afford many other products XD

      Eliminar
  4. I'm so into T-shirt + layered skirts too! It's the cutest combination ever! I have a few Popteen issues from the late 2000s and early 2010s and it truly was the most magical era. I got into gyaru in 2011 and things were so girly back then!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, back then all the girly looks were top <3 ! I got into gyaru around the same time, I remember a lot of girls were into himekaji back then!

      Eliminar

Seguidores