So, I have developed a cheap but debilitating addiction to Depop recently! I've decided to use this approach, even if it's Shein/Romwe, to get specific and curated the things I love. I discovered a newfound love for using white and baby pink. Of course, I knew these colors suited me best, but I truly did not feel too adventurous with anything other than black.
I'll leave the color analysis for another day.
I cannot resist if these pieces were under 10 bucks with shipping included!
Of course, some have things to fix, but they have complete potential. I can totally fix them!
These I have yet to receive, but if they fit, I already planned a coord for the San Diego Pride Festival. We’ll see if they fit my butt once they arrive!
This one is more for summer. I wore it with some biker shorts and sandals. It's meant to be a night gown, but IDGAS, lol.
This hoodie was just to backup the one I lost at Chillie's some time ago T_T. I had the matching set, now the shorts can have a mate again!
This Hello Kitty Skirt and Tiger print skort are so cute! However, I think they are quite long for my liking. I like to show off my legs! I will take them to my mom to adjust them soon!
This top was so cute and romantic. I was surprised it wasn’t too lace-monster-ish (?) also it fits many styles and coords at the same time!
That’s it for now! I have a wishlist, but I’m working on it. I wanna be more mindful and actually use my clothes.
Anyway! Time for bed, because these two are judging me!


Si los ciervos están de moda ví a una chica que sigo en Instagram con una chamarra de ciervo se me hizo muy bonita, en general me gusta un buen el animal print, todo luce genial espero ver tus nuevos Outfits pronto ☺️
ResponderEliminarAun debo sacarme de la cabeza que el print de ciervo puede usarse siempre xD! Espero sea algo que se quede y no de una sola vez. Va super bien con el himekaji <3
EliminarTengo ganas de verte con la falda de Hello Kitty, la veo mega veraniega!
ResponderEliminarTambién me gusta mucho la camiseta del principio con el collar. Le da un aire 90s.
Justo ahora estrené la de hello kitty, es muy cómoda! Pero es para un look del trabajo xD nada especial.
Eliminar