miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2026

Obagyaru Meet #2 [Photo Dump]

I was on an indefinite hiatus, but this time it was mandatory to make sure I could recover from burnout. However, I promised myself to stop being flaky with IRL friends, so I am trying my best to keep up and plan more outings. 

I have two new gal friends from my town! They are Godsent for sure! We call ourselves obagyaru because we're the oldest in the local community. 

We went to Tea N More, which we want to turn into "our" spot! We all agree we need third spaces. 


I took my sister with me, and we ate some takoballs (lol sounds funnier that way). I also brought my son, Switch, and some Popteen mags!

Me waiting for Ning and Melly! BTW Ning made a blog, so excited to read her! I'm harassing pushing ppl into opening their own blogs and ditching SNS!



We all got food and a drink, but the cheesy fries were too cheesy, so my stomach killed me a bit afterwards (ಥ﹏ಥ)



I tried to help Melly with her makeup, but I feel like my attempt was not good :( Next time we promised to bring more makeup and stuff to go all in! 

My make for the date!

I also got new pressons (´ ∀ ` *)


We looked so cute! Even for a casual weekday meet! 
I really loved our outfits!


I hope we get to do more casual hangouts for sure! I also wish for our group to grow and keep the good vibes going ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



2 comentarios:

Seguidores