jueves, 23 de julio de 2026

Futbol and Girlie Activities

Note: this post is from like weeks ago when France played against Spain

We got FIFA fever over here, so even if my teams lost, I found some respect for the sport ∑d(°∀°d)

I grew up in an intense football country (Mexico), and even if I didn't like it, I kinda had to be a part of it at some point. Funny enough, I know more than what I took credit for, and I have become a legit fan. It must be that I'm good at studying and hyperfixating. 

Anyway, the girlies at work had this funny idea to create

 (´。• ω •。`) I haven't worked on PCs and oshis to this extent before. Not even for my K-pop hubbies! It had to be done.



Of course mine were Haaland <3




My coworkers did Mbappe, Messi, and others...

That's it, lol...

bye?


2 comentarios:

  1. Fantasía de holders hahhhahah.

    Al final sí eres fife de verdad...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg me encantaa <3 y como alguien que ve futbol desde los 12, e igual me ha gustado el kpop desde los 11, nunca se me habia ocurrido combinar las dos cosas jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores